Every Picture Tells A Story


You know how they say a picture's worth a thousand words? Well, let me see what I can do with this picture.

Bibi: “Mr. President, welcome to Israel; it’s an honor having you here.”

Obama: “Really? I heard you were expecting the other guy, what’s his name, to be coming off the plane. Sorry to spoil your plans.”

Bibi: “Not at all, Mr. President. I have always had the utmost respect for you.”

Obama: “Yeah I'll bet you have. By the way, I’m backing your opponent in the next election.”

Bibi: “You wouldn’t actually get involved in Israeli politics would you? That would be unprecedented.”

Obama: “Don’t make me throw up all over your new shoes.”

Bibi: “You wouldn’t.”

Obama: “Well, I’m certainly not going to throw up all over mine.”

Bibi: “Look, let’s let bygones be bygones. I’m preparing a big feast over at my place.”

Obama: “Is crow on the menu?”

Comments